Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beautiful Pain in the Ass



We are almost through with February and all I can think about is the day that I can wake up in the morning with my bedroom window open and to the sound of birds chirping. This morning when my alarm went off I hit snooze and just listened, I could hear the sound of the ice pellets hitting the window and the hum of the snow plow, followed by some poor soul scraping/shoveling their driveway.

I admit that I rolled over for just a sec trying to remember what it feels like to have the warm sun on my face and look forward to getting dressed in something colorful and put on some strappy heels.

God I hate snow!

2 comments:

Lemon Gloria said...

We don't have snow but we have grey and gloomy and ugh ugh ugh - I'm with you. I can't wait for warm sunshine!

Double D's Daughter said...

I'll sing to that!