Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


I am sitting at my desk not really wanting to do anything that resembles work. I have made my phone calls, got the necessary quotes out, visited TMZ.com to catch up on current events, visited and read my favorite blogs, sent and received about 60 texts and am sucking on sweet hearts candies one at a time. I like to suck on them to the point that they get a little soft and then break off little pieces around the edges of the heart with my front teeth.

I just looked at my tongue and it is the prettiest shade of pinkish/purple, wish I had shoes that color.

As you can tell I am in a silly mood. Just felt like sharing.

2 comments:

Lemon Gloria said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for the sweet text!

Finally Free said...

A belated Happy Valentine's Day to you, doll! And if you find shoes that color, tell me where I can get them! ;)